Plesk 11.x Backup
- Log into your Control Panel.
- On the Home tab in the My Subscriptions panel select Manage Hosting. (If the correct domain isn’t listed, choose it from the drop down menu in the upper right.)
- Select the Websites & Domains.
- Select the Backup Manager.
- In the Backup Manager window you will see a section named Backups.
- Click the name of the backup to start the restore process.
- Once you have selected the backup in the Restoration Options.
- To restore just your site and database select Virtual host content & Databases; this will restore all of your settings and content.
- Click Restore to begin the restoration process.