How to know the folder size in CENTOS
Common usage is :
du -sh file(s) name(s) or
du -sh /path/to/dir/*
How to delete all files of a directory in Linux?
Method 1: Use rm command
$ rm /home/usr/dirname/*
$ cd /home/usr/dirname/
How to count number of files in a directory
$ ls -1 targetdir | wc -l
Show Linux Current Working Directory in Terminal | Linux pwd Command
phpmyadmin directory in plesk
backup location in parallel plesk
Plesk 11.x Backup
- Log into your Control Panel.
- On the Home tab in the My Subscriptions panel select Manage Hosting. (If the correct domain isn’t listed, choose it from the drop down menu in the upper right.)
- Select the Websites & Domains.
- Select the Backup Manager.
- In the Backup Manager window you will see a section named Backups.
- Click the name of the backup to start the restore process.
- Once you have selected the backup in the Restoration Options.
- To restore just your site and database select Virtual host content & Databases; this will restore all of your settings and content.
- Click Restore to begin the restoration process.